We receive multiple inquiries about Accident & Illness insurance so to meet this need, we have dedicated staff members who can assist with these enquiries.
The truth is, accidents do happen. We can reduce our risks by keeping fit and healthy, however sometimes mother nature kicks in and the unthinkable occurs. It is important in these times, particularly if we have financial commitments, that we can meet these demands if we are not working.
Accident & Illness policies provide peace of mind for both individuals and families. It makes sense to get the appropriate covers in place so that you are not as financially impacted if you are unable to work.
- Cover for up to two years (up to 85% of your income)
- Business Expenses and Lump Sum Benefits option
- Trade Unions
- Professional Associations
- Cover extends to onsite, offsite, travelling between work and home
- Employees who have negotiated an Enterprise Bargain Agreement
- Accident cover for Volunteers
- Professional Association Volunteers
- School Volunteers
- Sporting Club Volunteers
- RSLs or Community Organisations
- Accident cover for travelling to and from work (covers gap in Workers Compensation)
- Accidental Death
- Loss of Income
- Medical Expenses (not covered by Medicare)
- Travel Insurance for Businesses
- Intrastate, Interstate, Overseas
If you would like an Accident / Illness Insurance quote or an alternative solution to your current policy, please feel free to contact our office so we can assist.
Surround yourself with professionals who make your life easier, when you call through to us – this is our objective.